Sunday, March 14, 2010

Move everything on your table to the side 'til it falls off

Make space for everything else.
I've fallen into a boredom zone being stuck at home. It's not that I don't want to go, it's that I'm not allowed to go. Get my drift?
& it's awfully boring if you must know. Being stuck at home like this, makes you want to go to school. It's ironic for me, as I usually dread the thought of school. Heh. :/
I just finished the whole Smallville series. Shit awesome. O:) Cried at one of the episodes. :') But a happy ending all the same. :)

I've got to stop procrastinating, and fill my time with what it's worth. Sigh. Terutamanya, passing up my geo folio! Grawr. :( I'm nearly done though. Then I stopped when I couldn't take it anymore. & my printer isn't working. GRR.

Somebody stop the world from spinning. :(

I. Am. Depressed. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment