Friday, January 29, 2010

Cross-country race

It's was kinda tiring and painful. my legs felt darn tired. wasnt dehydrated coz i brought a bottle of mineral water and a spray to clean my face. forgotten to bring a freaking towel. aww crap. couldn't run nor jog. just walked. saw lots of people passed me. benjamin was shaking his head when he passed me while yen wei was laughing. i felt useless. but at least i got tashini accompanying me along the way while the rest left me n my sprained ankle to rot. thanks guys -.-''. well at least i managed to end the race and gaining a point. in the end. helang was the winner. enggang got 2nd while we got 3rd. oh well we're still number 1 in our hearts. there's still the sukan tara. means there's still hope. i then dipped into a pail of hot water as soon as i got back. then wore an ankle guard. and slept throughout the whole night.

No comments:

Post a Comment